Saturday, January 8, 2011

..Today's Meal..

Greetings :)

This is my foodie blog, my food diary, and this is my first post :) I'm still having my flu + throat infection + coughing after more than a week. Thank goodness that at least I'm no longer feverish. So, note to self, plenty of fruits and fluid diet is IMPORTANT! I want to get better soon :)

So, here goes...

Breakfast ---> a mug of Milo + 3 pieces of Tiger biscuits

Snack ---> 3 pieces of jackfruit + a peeled mango [uncut]

Lunch ---> a bowl of porridge + stir fried beef with vege + longan drink
mangoes

Snack ---> a mug of goat milk + 3 pieces of Tiger biscuit 

For dinner I went to a 2010 Arts Award, so...

Dinner ---> a plate of flavoured rice + a piece of chicken + slices of beef and tofu + half of a potato + two slices of orange and three slices of watermelon + very sweet greenish drink

Sound like a lot? I didn't count the calorie, though, I suppose I fulfilled my food pyramid requirements except for the veges because there was no vege for dinner.

Alas, it's a good day. Let's see what happens tomorrow :)

No comments: