Wednesday, January 12, 2011

..Today's Meal..

Gretings :)

This morning I only licked the chocolate spread off my spoon for breakfast before heading off to class. In my bag, I've got my food with me.

I don't know how to categorise my food today, let's just say in the morning, I had  ---> three slices of bread with chocolate and apple jam spread

keropok lekor
Then I donated my blood, and had a glass of sweet milo + a glass of sugarcane drink + two pieces of keropok lekor.

For my very late lunch ---> a bowl of porridge + vege soup + fried chicken + longan drink

snack ---> two slices of pickled salak + a slice of pickled mango

dinner was the same as lunch + a tomato

supper ---> five pieces of Tiger cream cracker + ovaltine mixed with half a packet goat milk

I'm already so sleepy.

No comments: