Sunday, January 9, 2011

..Today's Meal..

Greetings :)

Today I went out with my sister to eat out. Hence I didn't eat at home. Boy how wrong I was. We only met during lunchtime due to train congestion. *sigh* I was so hungry by the time I saw her, that I had to pop in a candy [which I rarely do] to get some glucose into my system.

So,

Breakfast ---> A mug of half packet of goat milk added with Milo

Snack ---> A candy

Lunch ---> a bowl of rice + a bowl of miso soup + two potato wedges + A piece of fried salmon in thick, sweet sauce + half a cup of some sort of egg-ish pudding + a bottle of yakult drink + cups of cold green tea

Snack ---> nil

Dinner ---> A plate of rice + vegetable soup + chilli anchovies + a slice of salmon + half a peeled manggo + two small slices of papaya.

Supper ---> a mug of half packet goat milk 

Not much of a good distribution of food/meal time, though I suppose I still fulfil my food pyramid recommendation. Except for the veges. No wonder I could not get flat tummy?

No comments: