Monday, January 10, 2011

..Today's Meal..

Greetings :)

Today was really quite non-productive. I attended class at 8 am, but the lecturer did not come in till lunch time. Thank god, though, that Kak Ju, one of classmates treated me for lunch. Thank you Kak Ju :)

So for today,

breakfast ---> two slices of bread + chilli anchovies as filling + chicken mayonnaise filling

snack ---> two small slices of papaya


lunch ---> a bowl of rice + fried chicken + a bowl of soup + dark soy sauce + slices of cucumber and salad +longan drink

snack ---> two slices of papaya + a mug of goat milk + one fish-shaped bahulu

dinner ---> one and a half slice of french toast + chicken mayonnaise + shredded carrot + sarsi drink

at midnight I can't help myself but to rummage through my fridge for something to munch on.

supper ---> a couple slices of pickled mangoes + a small slice of papaya + several halves of pickled salak fruit.

Oh, for the record? I'm really annoyed with those ants in our house that think our drinks are their public pool and our meal their wild food party. Hmph!

No comments: